The V320i operates at the fastest printing speeds allowing us to match or even exceed speeds of the fastest horizontal and vertical packaging machines, labelers and label converters. This is achieved using the largest ribbon rolls in the industry which, in combination with the Ribbon save modes of the i-tech ribbon drive deliver the lowest possible total cost of ownership by minimizing ribbon changeovers and consumable use.
The V320i has 2 printhead width options offering the largest codes and has been optimized for use in harsher environments. A printhead cover protects against dust and condensation whilst the integrated heater ensures consistent code quality and improves printhead life at low temperatures.
Printer control is simply managed through the TouchPanel (certified to IP65 protection standards) which runs Domino's class leading user interface, QuickStep. Alternatively control can be provided through an existing, PC based interface to maximize space and minimize complexity on your production line.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) - increased efficiencies using 1400m Ribbon rolls, 60% Economy Mode and i-Tech Dancing arms
- Cassette Ribbon loading for faster ribbon changeovers
- Fastest printing speeds in the industry - at consistently high printing quality
- Suitable for Medium to Large print areas using a 53mm or 128mm wide printhead
- Suitable for Harsh Production Environements
- Compatible with other label creation systems
- Class Leading User interface (QuickStep) for operational simplicity and reduced errors
- Intermittent Mode and Continuous Mode coding in the same printer
- No dedicated controller required. Control more than 1 printer by a single controller or your own PC based interface to meet your operational control requirements, minimise clutter on the production line or simply to reduce capital costs.
- Wide range of Domino Ribbons to match your needs