The V120i is an entry level digital coder that is cost effective to buy, install and operate, providing significant benefits over traditional contact coders such as hot stamp or roller coders.
Capable and efficient coding
Being digital, V120i can print a range of text, barcodes and images in 300dpi resolution over a wide range of production speeds. Code selection is intuitive and instantaneous via our class leading user interface, Quickstep, which offers a WYSIWYG print preview thus eliminating down time and errors related to coding changeovers. Being small and compact, it is simple to install into existing coding spaces.
i-Tech Ribbon drive reduces running costs further
Domino's i-Techribbon drive is at the heart of the V120i and keeps it running with minimal consumable use and intervention. The drive offers 4 ribbon save setting including 'Economy Mode' which allows you to use up to 60% less ribbon per print - without affecting print quality. Down time and intervention caused by ribbon break is virtually eliminated by the unique dancing arms which constantly maintain ribbon tension. Additionally, the system does not require compressed air, further improving reliability and reducing running costs.
- Reduces your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) - increased efficiencies using 770m Ribbon rolls, 60% Economy Mode and i-Tech Dancing arms
- Simple installation / Replacement - Compact size allows existing brackets to be used. No compressed air needed. Compatible with other label creation systems.
- No dedicated controller required. Control more than 1 printer by a single controller or your own PC based interface to meet your operational control requirements, minimise clutter on the production line or simply to reduce capital costs
- Suitable for small Print Areas using a 32mm wide printhead
- Class Leading User interface (QuickStep) for operational simplicity and reduced errors
- IM and CM coding in the same printer
- Wide range of Domino Ribbons to match your needs