Cognex DataMan 50/60
The DataMan 50/60L is a compact barcode reader for 1-D oriented barcode reading applications.
Unmatched Barcode Reading Performance
With proprietary 1DMax+ with Hotbars technology for the highest read rates on 1-D barcodes and IDQuick for the ability to read even the most difficult 2-D matrix codes, the DataMan 50/60 series delivers higher read rates than single-line or raster laser scanners and competitive image-based readers.
No Moving Parts
Unlike laser scanners, the DataMan 50/60 series has a solid state design with no moving parts that can wear out and require replacement.
No Read Analysis
Performance feedback enables users to analyze "no reads" either live on a monitor or through image archiving.
The DataMan 60 series offers Ethernet connectivity for real-time tracking, image download, data transfer and effortless plant integration. DataMan 50 series offers RS-232 and USB communications options.
The DataMan 50/60 series can be used for 1-D and 2-D barcode reading applications in factory automation and logistics. Read multiple codes and mixed-codes (1-D & 2-D) simultaneously.
- Market-leading barcode reading technologies for decoding both 1-D and 2-D symbologies
- Intuitive Setup Tool for the simplest setup and deployment
- Various trigger modes (self, single, burst, among others) for the broadest application flexibility
- 1DMax+ code reading algorithm with the patent-pending Hotbars image-analysis technology provides higher read rates of 1-D linear barcodes, even those with damage, at a faster pace than ever before.
- IDQuick for reading 2-D codes of various mark types.