Universal UPA II
The UPA II is synonymous with industrial strength product identification. The UPA II can be found in some of the most difficult environments, working under the most strenuous of conditions. It's not your "throw-away" printer applicator, but it's priced to make you wonder why you would want to throw your money away on other "run-of-the-mill" printer applicators.
- Easy-to-use touch screen.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC controlled).
- "Quick change" Tamp head.
- Removable tamp assembly for easy access to print engine.
- Proximity sensor in head.
- Smart-Tamp retracts with contact
- Label out detection.
- UPA IIe All Electric Available
- Supports Sato, Datamax and Zebra Print Engines
- Trailing-Corner Utilizes Air-Driven Wipe-down Roller