The LDX-RTB is an innovative random semi-automatic case sealer that beats the competition in speed and reliability. Void-filled containers and over-stuffed boxes can be processed 40% faster with this Little David product.
We used end-user feedback about the most common sealing obstacles to help us design this sealer. Patent-pending technology allows the LDX-RTB to process both void-filled and over-stuffed cases with zero adjustments, and reliability unseen in the random case sealing market.
The LDX-RTB uses CaseLockerTM 60 tape cartridges which allows the case sealer to process cases at much higher speeds than our competitors.
- High-Performance Case Sealer: processes cases from 40% to 80% faster than the nearest competition, providing the efficiency you need.
- Industrial Design: Case hardened steel "v" rollers and non-mechanical side rail actuation ensure long-term performance and durability.
- Versatile- Capable of processing void-filled and overstuffed cases at high speeds. Same machine runs 2" and 3" tape plus mirror image setup.
- Quick/Easy Maintenance: Gain easy access to motors, electrics, and belts for quick and easy maintenance and repair.
- Shown Here with Optional Pack Table