The Little David CF-5 is a semi-automatic case erector capable of handling a variety of case sizes. It has an ergonomic design that adjusts to most conveyor heights using slide and lock legs, making it easily compatible with most sealers. The CF-5 also uses a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) to drive the cases, so it doesn't require any lubrication. The intuitive changeover feature helps to maximize production speeds, increasing the efficiency of the entire system. This system can be easily operated and requires minimal operator training.
In order to operate the CF-5, the case is first formed. The case is then held in place for the operator to pack. Finally, the case is pushed into a case sealer and is able to be sealed top and bottom.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) drive
- Adjustable slide and lock legs
- Handles a large range of box sizes
- No lubrication needed
- User-friendly workplace design
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Compatible with most sealers