The CF-25 industrial grade, high-performance carton erector machine from Little David is designed to form and bottom-seal corrugated cases at speeds up to 15 cases per minute.
Small Footprint: Patented case flow technology allows the CF-25 to maintain it's versatility without compromising your floor space.
Reliable Case Transfer: Improved case transfer system features upgraded vacuum system and (3) vacuum cups.
Chain and Lug Drive: Chain and Lug drive system ensures a square case is formed and eliminates box stalling and slipping seen in side-belt machines.
Quick/Easy Changeover: Load-on-the-fly/easy load hopper ensure case loading and changeover are simple and efficient.
- Erects and bottom seals up to 10 cpm (standard) and 15 cpm (high speed)
- Patented case flow process enables small footprint
- 2 minute case size changeover; requires no tools
- Chain and lug drive system ensures case is square during sealing and eliminates slipping and stalling seen in side-belt machines
- Interlocking safety gates restrict access to moving parts
- 150 case powered hopper
- Pneumatically folds flaps